Many women aren’t satisfied or happy with their breast size and shape, which can affect their confidence and self-esteem. That’s why Breast Surgery Clinic in UK, is one of the top clinic who has performed most frequently cosmetic surgeries to help people by enhancing, reducing or lifting up their breasts.
What are the Objectives of Breast Surgery?
Following are the Objectives of Breast Surgery:
- It will help you in adding volume to your breasts.
- It will help you in improving the shape of your boobs.
- It will help you in reducing the volume of your breasts.
- It will also enhance the symmetry of your bosoms.
Who are the Good Candidates for Breast Surgery?
If you want to undergo the Breast Surgery, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your breasts are sagging.
- If you have naturally small breasts.
- If you have lost volume or shape of your breasts.
- If you are suffering from man-boobs.
- If you want to enhance the look of your bosoms.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of breast surgery.
- If you are overall healthy.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Breast Surgery?
Before undergoing the breast surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood thinning medications, at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the breast surgery.
- You have to quit smoking.
- You also have to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, for almost a week before undergoing the surgery.
- You have to regularly take the prescribed medications advance, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to get the lab tests done.
How many Breast Surgery Techniques are there?
Following are the breast surgery techniques:
- Breast Augmentation
- Areola Reduction
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Lift
1. Breast Augmentation:
If you want to enhance the appearance of your breasts and to make them more attractive, than you can consider the breast augmentation procedure. As some women just want to have bigger boobs to improve their silhouette or figure.
And for some women it’s a necessity to undergo the breast augmentation procedure, after experiencing a breast cancer surgery.
2. Areola Reduction:
Areola Reduction procedure will help you to improve the appearance of your large or long nipples to improve the overall look of your breasts. The procedure is fast, simple and can be performed on both genders.
3. Breast Reduction:
If you have large breast size, often feel extreme discomfort and want to reduce the size of your breasts, than you can consider the Breast Reduction procedure. As heavy bosoms can also cause breathing problems and pain in your neck, shoulder and back.
4. Male Breast Reduction:
Male Breast Reduction is also called gynecomastia. If you are suffering from unusually enlarged breasts as compared to other men then you can consider male breast reduction procedure.
As the imbalance of the hormones, testosterone and estrogen can lead to enlarged breasts in boys and men, and can cause discomfort and nipple tenderness. This condition can lead to low self-esteem and social functioning as well.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Breast Surgery?
After undergoing the breast surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines.
- You will have to avoid workout, after undergoing the breast surgery.
- If you feel any signs of infections, immediately consult the doctor.
How to get benefits from Breast Surgery?
Following are the various benefits of undergoing Breast Surgery:
- Your boobs will become perfect and would look sexier than before.
- You would be able to have better proportioned body.
- You would be relieved from the pain of large breasts.
- You would permanently get rid of man-boobs.
- Your confidence and quality of life will also improve.
If you want to get model like figure, reduce larger breasts or want to permanently get rid of your man-boobs, then feel free to consult the Breast Surgery Clinic in UK.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes