Cosmetic injections are designed to treat a number of body’s flaws and deformatilities. They can help you in correcting and enhancing your appearance, that nobody will be able to know that you have undergone a cosmetic treatment or not.
These injectable treatments have become really popular all around the globe due to their safe characteristics and non-invasive nature.
If you want to get rid of the deformity of your face or want to enhance your beauty, then consider Cosmetic Injectable in UK.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Cosmetic Injectable?
Before undergoing the procedure, the physician will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions:
- You will have to quit smoking, for at least 2 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to drink plenty or at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily to keep yourself well hydrated, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers, aspirin and blood thinner medications.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic or caffeinated beverages, for at least 2 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to regularly apply sunblock, while going out in the sun.
Following are the Cosmetic Injectables:
- Botox injections
- Dermal fillers
- Facelift fillers
- Fat injections
- Aqualyx injections
- Kybella treatment
1. Botox injections:
Botox injections are approved by an FDA and was announced as safe non-surgical cosmetic procedure suitable for both men and women aged 18 to 65.
These are minimally-invasive and will help you in reversing the signs of your ageing like, forehead or fine lines, wrinkles or laugh lines by blocking the nerve impulses in your face. Botox injections will also help you in transforming your small or thin into bigger and more defined lips.
2. Dermal fillers:
Dermal fillers will be administered directly into your treatment required skin. These are used to fill in the depressions on your face, removing wrinkles and dejection marks, restoring the volume and enhancing the definition of your skin.
Dermal fillers can enhance and boost up your beauty by fixing these:
- Lower cheek and Temple
- Under eye
The dermal fillers are classified as;
3. Facelift fillers:
Juvederm fillers are used in the procedure of facelift, in which your 8 points of facial areas will be targeted. These are also used to restore the volume, enhancing the contours of your face and eliminating the lines, wrinkles and folds.
4. Fat injections:
During the procedure of fat injections, your excessive fat will be removed and transferred it to your specific body part which needs volume.
5. Aqualyx injections:
A diluted solution of deoxycholic acid is used in the Aqualyx injections, to break down and removes your fat deposits.
6. Kybella treatment:
Kybella treatment is used to remove the sub mental fat or your double chin. In this treatment, deoxycholic acid is also used to destroy the fat cells and adds definition to your chin.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Cosmetic Injectable?
After undergoing the Cosmetic Injectable in UK, the physician will guide you to properly follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will have to avoid the prolonged, excessive and direct sunlight exposure.
- You will have to drink plenty of water too.
- You will have to avoid using aspirin and blood thinner medications.
- You will have to avoid alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
- You will have to use the ice pack, in order to minimize or reduce the bruising, redness, irritation and swelling of your treated area.
- You will be allowed to resume your daily activities, couple of days after undergoing the procedure.
If you want to get rid of the deformity of your face or want to enhance your beauty, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider Cosmetic Injectable in UK.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes