Nothing to be Ashamed of:
In past times, people felt humiliated and embarrassed of the fact, that they had undergone a hair transplant surgery. Most people didn’t even dare to disclose that they had a hair transplant, and they kept it secret.
But now, hair transplants are no longer reflected as a disgraceful thing. Instead people are undergoing it with pride to treat their eyelashes, eyebrows, beard, hair loss, hair thinning, high hairline or baldness.
Superstars as Trend Setters:
Celebrities are not only the massive part of our entertainment but they are also trend setters. They knowingly or unknowingly influence our trends and behaviors. That’s why people get inclined and encouraged by them.
No doubt, those public figures plays a vigorous role in persuading and changing the discernment of people regarding hair transplants. So hair transplants are growing popular and becoming renowned just because of the superstars motivation.
Celebrities with Hair Transplant:
Celebrities who have undergone a Hair Transplant Procedure:
- Wayne Rooney
- Ex-Footballer, Ashley Ward
- Louis Walsh
- Geordie Shore’s star, Kyle Christie
- Tom Brady
- TOWIE star, Michael Hassini
- Jake Quickenden
- Homes Under the Hammer star, Martin Roberts
- NFL star, Wes Welker
- Hair stylist, James Brown
- Gareth Bale
Early Signs of Hair Loss:
If you are observing these symptoms of hair loss, then it means that you are also a victim of hair loss:
- If your hair are becoming thinner and weaker.
- If you are suffering from overall hair loss like, eyebrows, eyelashes and scalp hair.
- If your hair suddenly starts falling out.
- If you are suffering from, bald spots on your head.
Who are the Good Candidates for Hair Transplant?
If you want to undergo Hair Transplant in UK, then first you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you are suffering from hair loss, hair thinning or baldness.
- If your hairline has receded moved back.
- If you want to undergo a minimal invasive or painless hair transplant procedure.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Hair Transplant?
Before undergoing the hair transplant surgery, the trichologist will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood thinning medications, at least 2 weeks before undergoing the hair transplant procedure.
- You have to quit smoking.
- You also have to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, for almost a week before undergoing the surgery.
- You have to regularly take the prescribed medications advance, as per the trichologist instructions.
Benefits of Hair Transplant:
Following are the few benefits of Hair Transplant in UK:
During this hair loss procedure, the surgeon will either use FUT or FUE hair transplant techniques. It’s an inexpensive and reasonable hair loss treatment as compared to others.
Not even a single person will be able to differentiate in-between your natural and transplanted or new hair. It has a fast healing and recovery process.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Hair Transplant?
After undergoing the hair transplant surgery, the surgeon will instruct you to properly follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will be strictly recommended to not wash your head, for at least a month.
- You will have to sleep in an upright position, after undergoing the hair transplant procedure.
- You will have to avoid scratching, touching or rubbing your treated area, for at least 3 days after undergoing the surgery.
- You will be strictly instructed to avoid the prolonged, excessive or direct sun exposure.
- You will have to use ice packs on your treated area to minimize irritation, soreness and inflammation.
- You will have to avoid doing exercise or workout, after undergoing the hair transplant procedure.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines, as per the trichologist instructions.
If you want to treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning and achieve natural and long lasting hair with high success rates, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider Hair Transplant in UK.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes